If you believe a SkyNetHosting.Net client or end user has posted material that infringes your copyright, a notification of a claimed copyright infringement must be provided to our help desk at www.skynethelp.com and must include the following information according to statute 17 U.S.C. Section 512(c)(3).
To Whom It May Concern,
I am writing to you to avail myself of my rights under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). This letter is a Notice of Infringement as authorized in § 512(c) of the U.S. Copyright Law. I wish to report an instance of what I feel in good faith is an instance or Copyright Infringement. The material which I contend belongs to me, and appears illegally on the Service is the following:
The following domain hosted on your network contain copyrighted material:
- [domain name of the infringing content]
- [URL/s of the infringing content]
This material consists of our copyrighted material, originally published at:
- [domain name of the original content is published]
- [URL/s of your web page where the original content is published]
- Details about copyrighted work: (Identify insufficient detail the copyrighted work that you believe has been infringed upon or other information sufficient to specify the copyrighted work being infringed )
I would request that this material be removed immediately, as it violates our copyrights.
I am the author and Copyright owner of the content in question. My contact information is as follows:
State or Province:
- Your Email:
I have a good faith belief that the use of the material that appears on the service is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or by operation of law. The information in this notice is accurate, and I am either the copyright owner or I am authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner. I declare under the perjury laws of the United States of America that this notification is true and correct.
(electronic or actual signature here)