Server Upgrade Scheduled : INDIAVIP2 [Resolved]
Posted by Sarah J on 19 September 2019 01:06 PM
We are scheduling an emergency server upgrade over to a new server. We understand the issues every customer is facing even if intermittently, and we had already drafted out the migration plan.Seems like the old server is reporting disk failures which is the core reason for the recent issues.
Migration to new server would be within 48 hours time frame. Once the new server is ready, we would be proceeding with the upgrade. The data and the ip for the domains would remain the same.
Update 1; New server ready for migration.
Update 2 : Packaging is currently underway on the old server, and 50% completed. Kindly hold on.
Update 3: Packaging at 75%, process going on smooth.
Update 4: Final sync on, IP's would be routed shortly.
Update 5: Migration Sync is still on, kindly hold on.
Update 6: Migration completed, IP routing done.
Thank you for your understanding on this matter